(Real World Fiction) Trinidad and Tobago

RWF...


web widgets

Sunday 10 April 2016

Mad Max ...

Charlize Theron has been awarded at the MTV Movie Awards for her role as Imperator Furiosa. Photo: AP
Charlize Theron has received the first honour at the MTV Movie Awards, winning the best female performance category for her role in Mad Max: Fury Road.

The Oscar-winning actress, who played Imperator Furiosa in the film, paid tribute to Australian director George Miller as she collected her golden popcorn statue on stage at Warner Bros Studios in Los Angeles.


"I am so honoured and so humbled to work with such an epic visionary," she said.

"I want to thank my beautiful son Jackson, who put a smile on my face every day as he was with me while I made this film.
"The story of Fury Road is in part a story about the power of women and the power to create our own destinies.

"I accept this award on behalf of my own little Furiosa, my daughter August, and on behalf of all the Furiosas out there – you are the true warriors."

No comments: